We have a very simplified return policy. Before you return our product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products have been Hand crafted by Skilled Artisan of India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. Let’s not think of a difference in color, irregular weave, or print or a stitch as a defect. Handmade by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it causes to uniformity.
However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason we are happy to help you.
Please read below our return and exchange policies
- Products that are eligible for Return can be returned within 48 hours of receiving the merchandise and in following conditions.
- Items should be returned unused and with all tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or any mark (lipstick, oil and etc) may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- We can exchange goods delivered internationally, but we will charge postage for these exchanges at the standard overseas delivery rates.
Not all products are eligible for returns and exchange. It can only be done in the following cases.
- Size deviation from the order, only for unused garments. Please review our size guide carefully before selecting your size.
- Genuine quality issues of the product. By genuine we mean bad workmanship or defective materials only.
- In case the product shipped is not as per order.
All, returns are subjected to the discretion of Ikigai care team. But we are friendly Bunch! Feel free to reach out Ikigai care team at ikigaifashion.@gmail.com or contact us at +91 8104618517